Is Notgrass History right for your family?
"Our family has greatly enjoyed using America the Beautiful--a thorough, enjoyable, child-friendly curriculum. We have heard our children telling their peers, 'This is my favorite subject because the curriculum is fun and interesting!'" (Dawn R., New York)
"I can say with certainty that this has been the first time I have ever enjoyed learning about history. I now look forward to learning about the past. [Exploring America] helped me to have the best freshman year possible. Not only did my knowledge increase, but so did my faith." (Emma G., Indiana)
How Notgrass Works
Notgrass History helps students--and parents--love history by combining:
- narrative lessons that are easy to read and understand
- primary source documents--real letters, songs, and stories from real people who lived in the past
- historical novels and biographies that add richness and depth to the lessons
- hands-on activities and projects for a variety of learning styles
- a Christian worldview that upholds the Bible as God's word and honors Jesus as Savior of the world
Notgrass History helps students enjoy learning and helps parents feel confident teaching.