Notgrass History helps history learners become history makers.
What moms love about Notgrass History:
Is Notgrass History right for your family?Find Out Now
"Our family has greatly enjoyed using America the Beautiful--a thorough, enjoyable, child-friendly curriculum. We have heard our children telling their peers, 'This is my favorite subject because the curriculum is fun and interesting!'" (Dawn R., New York)
"I can say with certainty that this has been the first time I have ever enjoyed learning about history. I now look forward to learning about the past. [Exploring America] helped me to have the best freshman year possible. Not only did my knowledge increase, but so did my faith." (Emma G., Indiana)
How Notgrass Works
Notgrass History helps students love history by combining:
- narrative lessons that are easy to read and understand
- primary source documents--real letters, songs, and stories from real people who lived in the past
- historical novels and biographies that add richness and depth to the lessons
- hands-on activities and projects for a variety of learning styles
- a Christian worldview that upholds the Bible as God's word and honors Jesus as Savior of the world
We help parents feel confident teaching students from early elementary through high school. Tap the button below to try Notgrass free!