Our Star-Spangled Story is a one-year American history and literature course designed for students in grades 1-4. It combines the flexibility and richness of a unit study with the simplicity of a textbook-based approach to history.
The Curriculum Package includes:
- Our Star-Spangled Story Part 1
- Our Star-Spangled Story Part 2
- Star-Spangled Rhythms and Rhymes (book and MP3 CD)
- A Star-Spangled Timeline
- My Star-Spangled Student Workbook
- Our Star-Spangled Story Answer Key and Literature Guide
This package does include one Student Workbook. You may also want to order the Literature Package or additional workbooks for additional students.
Please note: The Rhythms and Rhymes book includes an MP3 CD, not a standard audio CD. Many home CD players, automobile CD players, DVD players, and Blu-ray™ players can play MP3 CDs. You may also play MP3 CDs on a computer or transfer the MP3 files to a smartphone, tablet, or other electronic device.