You can download and print these PDF files for use within your family.
- Assignment Checklist
- Grading Chart
- Project Ideas
- Literary Analysis (included in the Student Review)
- Guide for Parents
- Answer Key
The first edition of Exploring Economics was released in 2009 in paperback format. A digital download of the original Quiz and Exam pack is available for purchase.
The 2016 edition, released in a hardcover binding, is completely revised. It is not compatible with the 2009 paperback edition.
In the 2009 edition (paperback), the chart on page 129 is incorrect. You can download the corrected chart from the current edition here: Supply and Demand Equilibrium Chart
In the 2016 edition, the printed copies of the books in the Student Review Pack did not reflect some final corrections we intended to make.
- On question #1 in Lesson 55, question #9 in Lesson 57, and question #2 in Lesson 60, we inadvertently printed the answer after the question. You can white out the answer.
Quiz and Exam Book
- The word banks in the Second Exam (page 26) and the Unit 11 Quiz (page 29) had errors. Click here to download updated pages.
- The page reference for question #6 in Lesson 23 should be 130.
- The page reference for question #10 in Lesson 28 should be 163.
- The page reference for questions #9 and #10 in Lesson 37 should be 235.
- The page reference for question #2 in Lesson 46 should be 290.
- For question #5 in Lesson 57, the Conference Board was founded in 1916.
Suggestions for Co-ops and Other Group Classes
Notgrass Company does not control the content accessed through these links, and a link to any site does not imply endorsement. Please use care and discretion while browsing the Internet, and let us know if any of these links are outdated or inappropriate.